- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
You may contact White* at any time at:
via Don Carlo Torello 107
04100 LATINA – ITALIA
- What information does WHITE* collect, and from whom?
Personal data collected from customers online and users of our website
WHITE* collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, nationality and (if applicable) company information (i.e. the company name of your employer) from visitors to the website who register their information or who use the online store or any other online service, such as subscribing to the newsletter.
We also use “cookies“ (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your White*
experience. When you order our products online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information on our website to finalize your purchase. At Checkout you may choose to save your credit card details for future purchases if you have an account at White* website. Your credit card details will be protected using Global Sign Encryption and will speed up your checkout the next time you shop. Your credit card details will never be visible to White* or our payment service provider.
When you chose to make your payment by invoice, you may be required to provide your personal ID number on our website, which will be directly transferred and available only to our payment service provider in order to obtain a credit report and to facilitate your payment.
White* may also store information regarding your purchases, namely information regarding product and size, and purchase price and date, which will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
Personal data collected from customers in White*’ stores (not online)
White* collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and nationality. White* may also store information regarding your purchases, namely product and size, purchase price and date, as well as general information regarding your clothing size, clothing preferences and buying habits that will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
- How does White* use the information you provide?
White* will use the information collected to
– process any purchase or order made by you in store or online;
– process any returns, exchanges and complaints you may have;
– register you with our website and create your personal account;
– communicate with you about your purchase or order;
– administer our website services;
– answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services;
– keep you informed, via sms, email or post, of our special events or promotions;
– send out our newsletter, if you have chosen to subscribe for the newsletter;
– review our performance and to improve our services to you;
– analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
– help us improve our site design and your online and in store shopping experiences;
– Contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via email, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
We may combine your personal data that you have provided to us, with personal data that you have provided to one of our affiliated companies, in order to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you in accordance with this policy.
We may also use your personal data for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns in order for us to be able to improve our products and services.
- Does White* share your information with others?
White* does not sell or rent our customer’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal data to any other entity.
White* may share your data with affiliated companies including other companies within the White* group globally, joint ventures, franchisees and licensees to improve our services to you, and to enhance your shopping experience when visiting a White* store in another country than your residence.
White* uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
- How do I unsubscribe from White* newsletters and email updates?
If you have registered to receive newsletters or email updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these newsletters/email updates, you can unsubscribe as indicated in the particular communication, i.e. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all newsletters/email updates.
- How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary to process your order or perform any services requested by you, or for a longer period of time if required by law or if necessary to resolve any disputes, prevent fraud or abuse, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
9 . Children’s privacy
White* does not wish to collect personal information from anyone under the age of fifteen (15).
- Legal purchase age
If you are under eighteen (18), we require that you inform and get your parents or guardians consent before purchasing anything at whitetshirt.it .